Friday, March 12, 2010

Tip #3

Hello,
I am back for all of you who have been reading this and thank you for that. I am starting to feel better so I have another tip up my sleeve to share with you all. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE TUNE! If you start out with a tune you will have trouble finding the words if you can do that great yo are a master and should not be reading this post. However, if you stumble like me you should be reading this. Find the words first or chorus or just a title because then as you gather certain words or phrases and put them all together, you can experience with diffrent rythmic patterns and beats. So again I am quoting this in the Genus Book of Music (if there is even one; highly doubt it...) " DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE TUNE SAVE IT FOR THE END!"

No comments:

Post a Comment